Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Welcome Six-Pack Challengers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Thanks for registering for the 2015 Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge!

This forum lets you connect with other challengers to coordinate and plan hikes, ask questions about trail conditions, and share your advice for successfully hiking any or all of the six peaks.

This is a private forum restricted to registered Six-Packers only — like a big family of avid hikers.

Let’s connect! Please use the forum to introduce yourself, ask questions and share your advice.

Ryan
    Participant

Jeff,
    I had absolutely no trouble figuring out how to register for the 6 pack of peaks challenge. I would be willing to register for the challenge even with the $20 fee, especially knowing that it goes to such a good cause but I would suggest that a list of prizes on the registration page would further entice people to sign up. I just signed up for the Adventure 16 PCT challenge and certainly was spurred on by the list of prizes.
    I also had absolutely no trouble logging my recent hike up Mt Baldy.
    Thing seemed really easy to understand well spelled out to me. It seems like you’ve done a really good job of setting it up.

Ryan

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

I would be willing to register for the challenge even with the $20 fee, especially knowing that it goes to such a good cause but I would suggest that a list of prizes on the registration page would further entice people to sign up. I just signed up for the Adventure 16 PCT challenge and certainly was spurred on by the list of prizes.

Great feedback, Ryan! I will definitely do that — I’m lining up sponsors still, but you’re absolutely right — having a list would help.

Peter
    Participant

Happy to be part of the Challenge Revolution!

Viva La Revolution!

Manuel Herrera
    Participant

I cant wait to hike my first peak! Thank you for putting this together.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.