Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Tee-Shirt Coupon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Participant

Hi Jeff,
    I never received my tee-shirt coupon can you please send it to me.
    My wife Denise received hers at [email protected]
    I paid two registrations (one for each of us)

Thank You
    Mel
    [email protected]

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Mel, thanks for contacting me. I checked into it and have added the t-shirt coupon to your account. It will automatically show up in your cart when you go to check out, but you have to click it to apply. When you do, you’ll see the cost of the t-shirt go to zero (shipping too!).

We had a few people who purchased multiple registrations, and this was problematic for our system. It requires some manual intervention to sort out the coupons. We’re working to improve that for next year. 😉

Christy E
    Participant

Hi Jeff,
    Is it the same for the $10.00 coupon? I received a card with some stickers, but no $10.00 off coupon! I want to purchase a hat and a T-Shirt, but I want to use the $10.00 off!

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,
    Is it the same for the $10.00 coupon? I received a card with some stickers, but no $10.00 off coupon! I want to purchase a hat and a T-Shirt, but I want to use the $10.00 off!

Hey Christy! I forwarded a copy of your original confirmation email, which includes your coupon code. 😉

Christy E
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the reply! I guess I should have looked at the original email first!
    Thanks again & Happy Trails! Peak #2 on Saturday, Mt. Wilson!

Christy Eimen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.