Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Split: Logging Hikes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jesusa R
    Participant

Whew! We made it to the Peak! We started from Chantry Flats on the way to the top and Sturtevant Falls going down. Oh my…breathtaking views going down Sturtevant Falls. It was worth it.
    Strenuous hike going up from Chantry Flats. Whew! I thought it’ll never end. When we got to the top, there was some coffee ( much needed ) it was a cold day. Thank you for providing coffee, choc milk and hot tea.
    Yes! Completed my first challenge for the 6-Pack of Peaks.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Whew! We made it to the Peak! We started from Chantry Flats on the way to the top and Sturtevant Falls going down. Oh my…breathtaking views going down Sturtevant Falls. It was worth it.
    Strenuous hike going up from Chantry Flats. Whew! I thought it’ll never end. When we got to the top, there was some coffee ( much needed ) it was a cold day. Thank you for providing coffee, choc milk and hot tea.
    Yes! Completed my first challenge for the 6-Pack of Peaks.

Hi Susan! Thanks for sharing your hike log. I wanted to let you know that we MOVED it to our Hike Logs area. The forums are not where you post your hike log — we have a special form for that that includes additional fields like date, trailhead, group (if applicable), etc.

You can see all the hike logs submitted so far here, and submit your next hike log here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Split: Logging Hikes’ is closed to new replies.