Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Introductions Introduce Yourself: Jazmin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jazmin O
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m excited to try the Six Pack again after “unofficially” doing five out of six (all but San Bernardino peak) last year.
    I live in Los Angeles and have long enjoyed being outdoors, be it running or hiking. But it wasn’t until last year that I took the leap into backpacking (I graduated from the Wilderness Travel Course) and began section-hiking the Pacific Crest Trail (up to mile 150).
    My hope is that by starting earlier in the year (and maybe not hiking Mt. Whitney?) I’ll complete the Six Pack of Peaks by October.

See you on the trail,
    Jazmin

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Welcome to SoCalHiker and glad you joined this year’s “official” challenge. You’re in good company. 😉

I have a few friends who have taken the WTC course and loved it. And hiking the PCT in entirety is a goal of mine, too.

When you get a chance, be sure to update your profile. That’s where your Six-Pack “badges” will show up as well as it gives you a chance to share photos and your interests. And you can get to your profile (or anyone else’s) by clicking your name here on the website.

Jazmin O
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff. Have been having some trouble updating my profile, especially uploading the photos (profile/cover).

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff. Have been having some trouble updating my profile, especially uploading the photos (profile/cover).

Ugh. I *hate* when that happens. 😉

Two questions: First, what sort of device are you using? Laptop, tablet or phone? Second, what (if any) error message are you getting?

I think I’ll put together a little video overview of how it works… theoretically speaking.

Jazmin O
    Participant

I’m using a laptop, but tried it on my cell phone, until that got unwieldy. I’ll look out for the video, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.