Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Introductions Introduce Yourself: Jamie P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jamie P
    Participant

Hi! My name is Jamie. I recently got back into hiking and backpacking and am loving it. So excited about doing the six pack of peaks! My dream is to thru hike the PCT and Appalachian Trail. Since I have a young daughter, I’ve decided for now to hike the PCT in bits with her until hopefully we finish the trail. We did our first leg last year when she was 5 years old – 25 miles in 5 days. This April we plan on doing close to 40 miles. Ultimately I hope to hike it as a thru hike though. In the meantime, I thoroughly enjoy hiking the local mountains and peaks! ??

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hi Jamie, and welcome to SoCalHiker! You’ve got a great life-list of trails you want to hike. I’m hoping to thru-hiked the PCT someday as well, and who knows? Maybe the AT and CDT for good measure!

Steve B
    Participant

Hey Jamie,

New here as well. I got a couple kids too. 3 actually (21,16,12) and love getting them out on the trail. My son (12) and I have plans on doing a thru hike of the PCT together when he is 18.

Anyway if you are ever interested in some group hikes with the kids get in touch.

Jamie P
    Participant

Will do! Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.