Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Finisher's Party News!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

The Six-Pack of Peaks Finisher’s Party will be held on Saturday, November 7th at 2pm. Invitations have been emailed to the current finishers (25 people as of this writing), and I’ll be sending fresh invites as the finisher’s list grows — right up until November 1st.

The Finisher’s Party is open to all Six-Pack Finishers and one guest. Help us out by making sure you log your hikes as soon as possible. You won’t get an invitation or be added to the guest list if you haven’t logged six peaks by November 1st.

If you’re a finisher and haven’t received your invitation, please let me know.

Looking forward to this… it should be fun!

Emma
    Participant

How long is the finishers party supposed to last? My teammate works that day, I just wanted to know how late is too late for us to show up?

Kristen C
    Participant

Hi! I finished my six packs last week but just got around to logging them in this morning. Is it still possible to receive an invite for the finishers party?

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

How long is the finishers party supposed to last? My teammate works that day, I just wanted to know how late is too late for us to show up?

Great question! This is our inaugural challenge, so I planned two hours for the event (from 2-4pm), but I’m sure they won’t mind if we stick around longer. I know I probably will!

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hi! I finished my six packs last week but just got around to logging them in this morning. Is it still possible to receive an invite for the finishers party?

Kristen, you’ve been invited and RSVPed. Look forward to meeting you on Saturday!

Jake
    Participant

Hi Jeff I also have finished all 6 peaks and have yet to get an invitation. We are also allowed to bring 1 guest correct? Also I understand that youre busy in the Sierras and what not!

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff I also have finished all 6 peaks and have yet to get an invitation. We are also allowed to bring 1 guest correct? Also I understand that youre busy in the Sierras and what not!

Thanks for reaching out, Jake! I’ve sent your invitation — watch your inbox! It should arrive any minute now. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.