Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Bathrooms on Mt Wilson?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Hi! I see it says there are bathrooms at the Chantry Flats trailhead, but are there any at the top of Mt Wilson or along the way? Sounds like the cafe is closed this time of year…but what about toilets 🙂

Natalie C
    Participant

Hi Tara!
    July is the last time I was up this trail and there were no bathrooms of any kind along trail. However, even though the cafe was closed at that time we still had access to bathrooms at the top.
    I’m hoping to join you Saturday and I’ll know for sure by tomorrow early afternoon!
    Natalie

Tara
    Participant

Thanks Natalie! Hopefully they’re still accessible at the top. Looking forward to the challenge tomorrow. eek! 🙂

Natalie C
    Participant

I can go! I can GOOOOO!! See you there, 630 am.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Tara, actually there ARE bathrooms along the route — if you count outhouses. Each of the campgrounds on the way up have one or two outhouses.

There is also a bathroom near the Cosmic Cafe atop Mt Wilson that is usually open.

Tara
    Participant

Thanks Jeff! I found them 🙂 Since I have you here – I’m trying to reply on a previous post of mine and it says “you are unable to reply to this post.” Do you know why this is? Also is there a way to message people directly on here so I don’t have to go off topic like I am right now? THank you!!!

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Tara, I’ve setup a messaging system. You’ll see a big “Message” button on profiles now. You can also configure who can message you, or disable it entirely if you don’t want anyone messaging you.

I’ve also opened up access to the Challenger’s Forum for now. You should be able to reply to that original topic.

Tara
    Participant

Hey Jeff! I’ve had no problems in the Challenger’s Forum or posting in Ask a Question until this one instance. For some reason when I go to my topic “Mt Wilson Saturday March 4th??” and try to write it says “You cannot reply to this topic.” Was there a max number of replies/posts or something? I had no problem replying until now…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.