Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Introductions Anthony G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Gonzalez
    Participant

Hello everyone, just getting into backpacking, love hiking and camping not sure why I haven’t combined the both sooner lol, anyways I’ve had my heart set on backpacking for about a year and I have been slowly getting my gear over the past 6 months, planning on doing middle fork trail for my first as it is local and a moderate hike from what I’ve researched, hope to meet others that share my interest as all my friends are lame in this area lol jk

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Welcome, Anthony!

I love backpacking, even sometimes doing a quick overnighter in the local mountains can be fun. And there are a lot of great places where you can do that. In fact, the entire Six-Pack of Peaks could be done as overnight trips. Last year, my wife and I did Cucamonga that way, sleeping on the top. Awesome city light views!

Feel free to look around and ask lots of questions!

Anthony Gonzalez
    Participant

Nice to meet you Jeff.

As l said I said I am relatively new to the backpacking scene, so all my gear is budget friendly not necessarily “cheap”, I’ve researched the stuff I purchased and used a few items already I am just not ready to drop alot of coin on expensive products since I still need to see what will work for me and what won’t.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.