Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Campfire What's on your "To-Hike" list for 2014?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

What trails — big or small — would you like to hike in 2014? Have you planned any big adventures?

I’ve been doing some planning, and have a long list of hikes on my list. The next step is to prioritize and plan some time to tackle them.

I’m also going to be taking a road trip up to Bend, Oregon this spring, with a stop en route in San Francisco. If you’ve got suggestions or ideas on must-hike trails between here and there, let me know.

Rob
    Participant

I’m planning some local SoCal trips with the Scouts, and some more with my wife to get us ready to do the Clark Range traverse up in Yosemite in August.

Al Dyer
    Participant

Well one hike ive been wanting to do was just accomplished two weeks ago. Little lakes valley near rock creek lake, eastern sierra. What a stunning hike, and easy going….next up is san jacinto peak once again but from a slightly different route than i usually take

David Hekel
    Participant

I’ve been doing a lot of local SoCal stuff lately. Currently doing the A16 three peak challenge with San Jacinto left to do. Also planning to do an out and back of the 3T’s trail and hopefully squeeze in Whitney.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.