Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Soul Survivor Hike up Mt Wilson on January 16

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Six-Pack Challenger Elizabeth is leading a group up Mt Wilson on January 16th through her group Soul Survivors: https://www.facebook.com/events/551173091702070/

This is a slower-paced hike perfect for anyone looking to take their time. Check it out!

April
    Participant

Thanks! I do have a hiking partner so I am not headed up by myself and we keep a brisk pace. Just wondering if anyone knows the risk of landslides on those trails.

Challen
    Participant

I would love to do a slower to medium paced hike, but I have a out-of-town work training that weekend. Is anyone else looking to hike this trail sometime in January or early February?

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Thanks! I do have a hiking partner so I am not headed up by myself and we keep a brisk pace. Just wondering if anyone knows the risk of landslides on those trails.

Right now, Chantry Flats is closed — so that route is a no-go until further notice. Any wilderness trail is going to have some risks involved. This particular trail isn’t too bad, but there are a few spots that are prone to washouts where the trail could be a little dicey.

Hopefully it will reopen soon.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

I would love to do a slower to medium paced hike, but I have a out-of-town work training that weekend. Is anyone else looking to hike this trail sometime in January or early February?

Challen — here are a few Meetups scheduled for the Six-Pack peaks. There are MANY more on Meetup.com and other sites.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.