Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Six Pack of Peaks Patch

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Damon
    Participant

Is there a 2016 Patch that I can buy or do I need to make my own?

Is there a 2016 Patch that I can buy or do I need to make my own?

Why yes there is! You can buy it online in our shop here: https://socalhiker.net//shop/stickers-patches/six-pack-peaks-patch/

Or if you’re coming to our party on 10/29, we’ll have a bunch of patches, stickers and more available for sale on site.

Marissa A
    Participant

Yep! Patches are available for the 2016 challenge. Got mine and love it!

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

I want to note that our online store is ALMOST SOLD OUT of both the 2016 Six-Pack of Peaks stickers AND patches. Once these limited edition beauties are gone, they’re gone.

We have a reserve stash that will be available at the merchandise table at the Finisher’s Party, so if you miss out online, you still have a chance to get one there.

Nancy R
    Participant

Don’t know why I assumed patches would be mailed out to each challenger, bummer. Working on shifting calendar around so I can get one at the finishers party… I completed the six pack TWICE this year! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Nancy R
    Participant

Jeff are we guaranteed a patch if we attend the finishers party?

April
    Participant

I’m a bit confused. I joined this challenge, paid my money and completed the hikes. I was under the impression that if successful we would earn the patch. Seems like a small thing but that patch of accomplishment was super important to me and kept me motivated to complete it in the time frame required. Now it looks like my only shot at getting one is to rearrange my schedule to come to the finishers party and hopefully buy one of the remaining patches.
    Am I correct about this? If so then I am very disappointed. Please respond as soon as possible.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Jeff are we guaranteed a patch if we attend the finishers party?

Nancy, if you want to be guaranteed a patch, go ahead and order online now. It will show up as backordered, mainly because I have the inventory with me for the Finisher’s Party, but we will set any backordered patches aside and ship them out the following week. So that’s the best guarantee.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

I’m a bit confused. I joined this challenge, paid my money and completed the hikes. I was under the impression that if successful we would earn the patch. Seems like a small thing but that patch of accomplishment was super important to me and kept me motivated to complete it in the time frame required. Now it looks like my only shot at getting one is to rearrange my schedule to come to the finishers party and hopefully buy one of the remaining patches.
    Am I correct about this? If so then I am very disappointed. Please respond as soon as possible.

April, you do not need to come to the Finisher’s Party to get a patch — you can place an order online now: https://socalhiker.net//shop/stickers-patches/six-pack-peaks-patch/

April
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response. I just ordered the patch. Funny how such a small thing can mean so much!!
    Looking forward the next year’s challenge.

Dean D
    Participant

Shoot I need to get that patch too. My kids teased me all year. “You’re doing all this for a stupid patch?!” It’s NOT Stupid!! How was the party last night? My other question is that I signed up for explorer which I think includes $10 off in the store…first can that be applied if I only order $10 worth of stuff? And 2) I have no idea where the email might be that would have the Solis count code. Can another be reissued, so I can redeem it? That was a long time ago. Thanks!!

Dean D
    Participant

LOL FOUND IT!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.