Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Potential Wifi Product Idea

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wyatt
    Participant

Hello. I am Wyatt, and i am currently a 14 year old highschool student enrolled in a class called Rising Tycoon. It is a class about entrepneurship and creating a new product, and the product I have thought of is a mobile wifi router that could work on planes and atop the highest of mountains, that could connect to your home router (or any router for that matter) and “charge up” its wifi, which could then be used wherever you are. This product would be a cube that could fit in the palm of your hand and weigh approximately two pounds and cost about 50 dollars, and be waterproof. Would you buy this product if it existed? Why or why not? What other features would you like this product to have? And dont worry about whether or not it is possible to create. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks!

shuping y
    Participant

I believe such product is possible; but it will be developed thru industry colorations. It requires making the best use of licensed and unlicensed spectrum.

Will I want one if such product exist as you descried? The following is my thoughts:
    • No, if I’m out for a short time that I just want peace and quiet.
    • Yes, If I’m out for extent time that I want to upload pictures to social media and connect with family
    • The product will have to be UL. I will not buy it if it weights two pounds.
    • I think you should work with industry to install more small cells everywhere as opposed to carry the unit yourself

Good luck with your project.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.