Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Mt Wilson this Friday (2/24)???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I just registered 5 minutes ago 🙂 Does anyone want to meet me to do Mt. Wilson this Friday 2/24? Would love a hiking buddy!!!
    best,
    Tara

Albert
    Participant

Hi Tara, My GF, myself and a small group of people will be doing Mt. Wilson on Saturday 2/25

Tara
    Participant

Albert,
    Thank you so much for your response! Unfortunately I’ve got plans on Saturday which is why I’m trying to arrange for Friday. If anything changes I’ll reach out about the possibility of joining your Saturday group! And if I can’t find anyone to make it on Friday I may be pushing to next week…
    Cheers!
    Tara

Natalie C
    Participant

So this last holiday Monday was going to be my Mt. Wilson day but unfortunately I was under the weather. Albert would you and your group mind if I join you all on this Saturday? I’ve done Wilson twice last year and I know I won’t be racing to the top. Let me know either way.

Thanks,
    Natalie.

Andy
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I am coming up with my roommate from San Diego and we are finally going to do to Wilson Saturday up the Chantry Flats route.

Planning at starting around 8/9am. Natallie, Albert, start times? Maybe see you there!

Albert
    Participant

Hi Natalie,
    You’re more than welcome to join in, the more the merrier I always say LoL
    We will starting at Chantry Flats and departing at 0615.

Attachments:
    Natalie C
    Participant

Andy, Albert & Crew,
    A close family friend lost her father late last night and I am needed there. Thank you so much for your hospitality <3 Possibly we will bag a peak together in the coming months. Like the Hero Climb! You all enjoy Wilson tomorrow 🙂 Be safe and I look forward to the photos you post!

Natalie.

Albert
    Participant

Natalie,
    I’m so sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences and prayers.

Natalie C
    Participant

Albert,
    Your prayers are coveted. Thank you.
    Natalie.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.