Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Mt Wilson Saturday March 4th??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Hi All!
    Is anyone available to do Mt Wilson this Saturday 3/4?

Cheers!
    Tara

Jessica R
    Participant

Yes! I hiked this one the beginning of January for the challenge but I was planning to hike it again since the other peaks are pretty much off limits right now for those who don’t own snowshoes. I might be going with a couple other people but it hasn’t been confirmed yet so it just might be me 🙂 What trail were you planning to take? I started at Chantry Flats last time but I don’t mind another taking another way up.

Natalie C
    Participant

My plan for this Saturday also! I’ve only ever started at Chantry Flats too. Have you decided on a start time?
    Natalie.

Julia
    Participant

I was also wondering about this hike. I haven’t found anyone to go with, hoping I can link up with someone on here.m for Mt Wilson. Let me know if any details if there is a meet:)
    Blessings, Julz

Jessica R
    Participant

I was thinking of starting at 630am at the Chantry Flats trailhead. But I’m flexible with the time if that’s too early for any of you. However, with a group and depending on everyone’s fitness level, I’m guessing the hike will take around 6-8 hrs maybe more, so the earlier the better I’d say. Let me know what works best for everyone and whoever is interested just post here so I can get a head count and just meet us there at the trailhead 🙂

Tara
    Participant

Hi! Sorry for my delay. I didn’t get any notifications about your responses, so I thought no one had responded. Glad I came on here to check! Anyhow, I’d love to meet you at the Chantry Flats trailhead at 6:30 am. For headcount – I’ll probably have my friend Michael with me. Looking forward! Any tips?
    Cheers,
    T

Vickie G
    Participant

Hi Tara and others,
    I did Wilson a few weeks ago via Chantry Flats, but would feel up for it again this Saturday. Unless something comes up, or the weather changes drastically, I’ll see you there in Parking lot at 0630. I’m driving a white Lexus SUV. Cheers.

Jessica R
    Participant

Great Vickie! I don’t think we can PM on this site otherwise I’d send you my number. But just in case something comes up and you can’t make it maybe just post it here and I’ll do the same. See you there!

Yay Tara, perfect! I’d say for tips bring lots of water (2L minimum) and extra snacks, wear layers because it’s probably cold up top, and bring trekking poles if you have them, and of course the 10 essentials too ????

I posted an invite on another page so there might be more people, but for now the count is 4. I’m excited to go back! I’ll be driving a dark blue Jeep Patriot. See you guys there!
    Jessica

Natalie C
    Participant

I’m in! See you all tomorrow at 630,Chantry Flats. I’ll be wearing a big straw hat 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.