Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Mt.Baldy hike buddy for Monday 5/29/17?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natalie C
    Participant

I’m thinking of doing Baldy this Monday 5/29. I haven’t been on this trail before so a hiking buddy would be GREAT! Missing out on Sam’s Hike and the Hero Climb was so regretful 🙁

Mario F
    Participant

I was thinking of doing it Sunday, but if for some reason that doesnt work for me, I could join you on monday.

Audra B
    Participant

Hi Natalie–would you be interested in doing Marion to San Jacinto Peak on Monday? I went on Mother’s day with my boys, but we started too late and had to turn around at Little Round Valley as there was so much snow, we hadn’t dressed for it, so I really want to go back and get it done. It’s the first of my 6 peaks- but I might do Baldy first- let me look it up on maps and see where it’s at–are you doing the six peaks?

Natalie C
    Participant

Mario I caught your post also for Sunday and I know you’re hoping to complete it by 1. My friend I am an old chick and I don’t think I can hit the peak and back down that fast. Cucamonga took me 3hrs 45min to summit.

Natalie C
    Participant

Audra I have no experience snow hiking. I’m doing the 6 peaks, just in order. I’ll summit San Jac a little later in the season.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.