Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Logging in Six Pack of Peaks Hikes/Badges

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charles W
    Participant

Greetings,

I logged my first peak, Mount Wilson, from 4/23 and I am number 96 on the list, but I did not have the peaks logo or the Mount Wilson badge. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charles

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Charles! Great question. The digital badges for each peak are painstakingly and lovingly added to your profiles by hand, one-by-one. We review each logged hike before adding… and by we I mean ME. And sometimes it takes a week to catch up with all the hikes logged on the weekend.

I may need to recruit some help when the summer months arrive!

I’ve got about 25 logged hikes to review right now, so hopefully you’ll see them soon. 😉

Kale P
    Participant

cool. Thanks Jeff.

Jim P
    Participant

Completed Mt Wilson on 4/29 with a group of friends. We did the route as you prescribed and camped overnight at Hogees. It was tough past Sturdavant Camp especially since we were carrying our packs with 32#s.

Attachments:
    David V
    Participant

Great to know Jeff! I was wondering the same – the reason I did not earn a badge for the Cucamonga Peak hike on Friday the 29th. Thank you for all your efforts maintaining the site! Appreciate you greatly!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.