Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Logging a hike

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

I have searched high and low through this webpage on how to log my hikes for the challenge, but have been unsuccessful in figuring out how. I have clicked on Log a hike but it doesn’t take me anywhere. Can someone please let me know how to log my hikes? Thank you.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hi Kim! Just got back late last night from a three-day backpack trip. I’ll help you sort this out.

On the Six-Pack of Peaks menu above, hover over The Challenge and you’ll see a Log your hike option. This takes you here: https://socalhiker.net//enter-your-six-pack-of-peaks-hike/

Note that you must first be registered and logged in — only registered Six-Pack challengers have access to log there hikes.

If all goes well, you should see a screen similar to this:

If not, please let me know.

Blake
    Participant

I’m registered and logged in and can’t seem to access that page even if I directly click on the link you’ve posted. Please help, thanks.

Kim
    Participant

That doesn’t work. I am registered. I bought the shirt and everything. I followed your instructions and this is what I get… It doesn’t take me anywhere, just reloads the page with nowhere to add my hikes.

/Users/kimhicks/Desktop/Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 3.08.22 PM.png

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Blake and Kim — please give it another try. Something went wrong during your registration, but it should be fixed now.

Please let me know if it works (or not). Thanks for your patience.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Kim, could you try now? Looking at the the time of our replies, I think you were testing *right* before I fixed.

Kim
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

Sadly it doesn’t work! 🙁

Kim
    Participant

Good news is, I can do it on my phone! IDK why I can’t do it from my computer…. It’s new. But it’s all good. I can log them from my phone. Thanks so much for trying Jeff. Have a good day. See ya on the trails.

Blake
    Participant

Mine still doesn’t work even from my phone. Every time I log in on my phone and click the link to log a trail it tells me I’m suddenly not logged in and makes me log back in and continues in an endless cycle.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Okay Kim — at least it’s working from your phone. If you want to do this from your computer and it still gives you trouble, just let me know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.