Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Log your hikes by 10/27 for the drawing at the Finisher's Party!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Important notice to all registered Six-Pack of Peaks Challengers!

Are you close to finishing your Six-Pack? Make sure you’ve logged all your hikes by the end of Thursday, October 27th.

If you will be finishing your challenge between October 28-31, please go ahead and log your planned hike by 10/27. We are trusting that you’ll follow through.

We will be drawing our grand prize winner at the Finisher’s Party on 10/29, so to be included, make sure your hikes are logged!

Note that if you are not finishing the Six-Pack by 10/31 but are registered, you are still eligible for our other raffle. And EVERYONE who attends the Finisher’s Party (registered or not) will be eligible for some special extra giveaways.

Oh, yeah… get your ticket now!

nadia e
    Participant

Hi! I have been trying since last night to log the rest of my hikes. After each attempt I get a “your hike has been logged” message but the hikes are not showing up on my profile. Help!

Thanks!

Jazmin O
    Participant

Hi Jeff!
    Just logged my remaining hikes, but don’t see the badges on my page. Is there a way I can see all my posts on my profile page?

Thanks!

Jazmin

Rebekah
    Participant

Hi Jeff! I just logged all my hikes in tonight but I don’t see any badges/icons on my profile. Help me! Please and thank you!

Virginia Roybal
    Participant

on Oct. 9th I completed the six pack of peaks! San Gorgonio was my last peak! never in my wild dreams did I think I would be climbing mountains and complete this challenge and here I am killing it!

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.