Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum I registered at the "Trailblazer" level. How do I get my t-shirt?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Mathews
    Participant

How do I order my shirt?
    Brendan

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

How do I order my shirt?
    Brendan

Brendan (and all other Trailblazers), you can claim your 2016 Six-Pack of Peaks T-Shirt by going to the SoCal Hiker Shop and selecting either the men’s or women’s version. Select your size and add it to your cart.

At checkout, you can click the “free t-shirt” coupon and you should see your cart balance should go to zero.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

One other note — the coupon is only valid for the 2016 shirts. The 2015 version will be retired soon.

April
    Participant

I seem to be having issues redeeming this. I got the email with e coupon but when i try to apply it it says it’s not applicable? It’s the blue 6 pack shirt right?

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

I seem to be having issues redeeming this. I got the email with e coupon but when i try to apply it it says it’s not applicable? It’s the blue 6 pack shirt right?

Hey April, give it another try. You originally registered before the women’s shirt was offered, so I had to add that as an option for your coupon code. It should work now. 😉

April
    Participant

Thanks Jeff! It worked =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.