Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks How do I get the shirt with my Trailblazer registration?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hema S
    Participant

I registered as a Trailblazer $80 & wanted to give my shirt to a cousin who’s sadly now a quadriplegic. I requested a size Large men’s shirt but still haven’t received it. Any chance when I might get it?
    Thanks in advance. Apologies if this is not the right forum for this query.

H.S

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hema,

Your Trailblazer order confirmation email includes a coupon code good for a free 2016 Six-Pack of Peaks t-shirt — but you still need to order that separately. Add it to your cart and click the free t-shirt coupon at checkout and it will zero-out the price and the shipping.

You can order mens or womens in whatever size you need. Let me know if this helps!

Hema S
    Participant

Hello Jeff, I’m sorry but I don’t have the confirmation email- I may have deleted it in some insane act of cleaning frenzy! Hence I have no coupon code either.

Hema S.

Hema S
    Participant

I’m not even sure if you’re going to see this email but please accept my apologies for bothering you about this coupon code for the shirt. I went out of the country soon after registering for the challenge and now cannot find any email originating from SoCal Hiker. I’ve just received the welcome card along with the stickers. I’ve finished 2 of the peaks and the rest will be done in June and July when the snow won’t be a risk. May I please request that you resend me the coupon code for the shirt? Please email it to [email protected]
    Thanks for your time.

Hema S

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Hey Hema, I’ll send you a copy of your confirmation email, but just so you (and everyone else) knows, you don’t need the coupon code to redeem the t-shirt coupon with your Trailblazer registration. Just select the 2016 Six-Pack t-shirt, add it to your cart, and go to check out. When you get to the payment screen, you should see a “virtual” coupon in your cart.

Here’s the important part: Click that coupon on the screen to apply it. When you click it, you should see the total due automatically recalculate to zero.

Isn’t technology amazing? 🙂

Incidentally, you registered with a different email address. That MAY be the problem. Let me know if you don’t get the email copy of your original receipt — which I sent to the email address you registered with, not the one shown above.

Hema S
    Participant

Hello Jeff,
    I’m excited to be done with the 2016 6 Peak challenge and I hate to sound like a broken record, but I still cannot access the T shirt 🙁 I tried doing it the way that you suggested by just adding it to the basket and going to Checkout but then I didn’t see any virtual coupon that I could use. Could you please send me the coupon code to my email [email protected]? Sorry for the trouble again.
    Thank you!

Regards,
    Hema

Hema S
    Participant

Darn it, I think I accidentally just bought the t shirt all over again! I was trying to see how to get around the problem and clicked on payment and boom …ended up buying it. Oh well…

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Darn it, I think I accidentally just bought the t shirt all over again! I was trying to see how to get around the problem and clicked on payment and boom …ended up buying it. Oh well…

Hema, not sure what happened with the coupon, but I’ve refunded your t-shirt purchase and marked the coupon code as being used. Sorry about that!

Hema S
    Participant

Thank you for sorting out the confusion. Really appreciate you taking time to do that. The website opens up excruciatingly slowly and it’s a bit hard to locate and navigate to the desired article or forum. Thank you all for the hike descriptions, ideas and the patience to maintain a blog.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.