Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Houston, we have a problem… with profile badges

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Our code that displays the digital badges you’ve earned for your logged Six-Pack hikes is broken. Our developer is actively looking at this, but for now, you may see broken badge images on your profile.

Don’t be alarmed… you still have the badges, and they’ll automagically show up as soon as we get squash this bug.

Anders
    Participant

Does this problem also affect the ability to log our hikes? I am currently trying to log my San Bernardino hike, but when selecting the “log your six-pack hikes” from the drop down menu, I am redirected to the SoCal Hiker front page, rather than to the trail logging part of the site…

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Does this problem also affect the ability to log our hikes? I am currently trying to log my San Bernardino hike, but when selecting the “log your six-pack hikes” from the drop down menu, I am redirected to the SoCal Hiker front page, rather than to the trail logging part of the site…

No issue with logging hikes. I’ll check your account and contact you via email.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Oh, and the badge issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. They’re all working now. 😉

Anders
    Participant

Must’ve been a glitch. I checked in a few hours later and it worked just fine. But thanks for checking anyway. 🙂 And keep up the good work, your trail guides are excellent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.