Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Hiking San Bernardino July 22nd (no permit yet)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelli R
    Participant

I have a small group of 4 hiking San Bernardino(#4) Peak on July 22nd. We will most likely be starting around 5am ish. Would anyone like to join us who already has permits? I am trying to get a permit for that day for up to 12 people. Fingers crossed. Message me if you would like to join.

Thanks,
    Kelli

Attachments:
    Kelli R
    Participant

I was denied a permit due to them saying it was full. Is anyone going on the same hike, same day that has extra permits?

beatriz
    Participant

Hi there, we are going tomorrow. We were told we have to stand in line at 06300, doors open at 0700. We only have 3 in our group, you are more than welcome to join us. message me if interested :>

Kelli R
    Participant

Ah, I would love to, but I have my military weekend this weekend. Thank you though! Good luck and have fun!

beatriz
    Participant

NP. Thank you for your service! :>

Teresa
    Participant

We are planning on hiking San Bernardino Peak tomorrow, but it looks really smokey over that way. I can see the mountains from my house. Hopefully the smoke blows out of the area.

Kelli R
    Participant

So, we are still going tomorrow. Just two people so far. Anyone else going with permits?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.