Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Finisher's Party Date & Time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Just a quick update on the Finisher’s Party. We’ve nailed down the venue, date and time, so mark your calendars!

This year, we’re returning to Oak Creek Golf Club in Irvine. The party will be held on Sunday, October 8th from 4pm to 7pm.

We will be sending emails to registered finishers (you must have logged all six peaks) beginning next week, so make sure you’re on the finisher’s list. And for those of you who want to bring a guest, additional tickets will be available for purchase.

As with last year, we will have a buffet dinner, raffles and lots of fun. The best part is getting together with everyone and swapping stories. Hope to see you all there!

Philip Y
    Participant

I can volunteer for checking hikers in if you need it Jeff.

Natalie C
    Participant

Thank you so much for keeping this going for our wonderful hiking community Jeff! So Exciting! I still need my San Jacinto but I’ll ‘git ‘er done!!

R W
    Participant

Yes thank you for this awesome site and the great community you helped create! I still need Gorgonio after not being able to do it in August cause of family conflicts that came up, but I hope to get it done in the next couple weeks tho it may be close to the deadline. Please keep a spot open for me!

Vickie G
    Participant

Hi Jeff,
    I’m not sure how often the “Finishers List” is updated. I have completed all my hikes, and received trail badges, but not the Finishers Badge. I can’t wait to meet everybody at the Finishers Party. Thank you so much for enhancing our lives and our community through SCH.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.