Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Ask a Question Editing hikes log

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    veronika v
    Participant

Hi,

I have submitted my first peak hike and would like to add a little bit more and upload more pics. Where do I go to edit my log? I didn’t see anything… Thanks

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster

Aye caramba! I wish there were an easier way to edit these… but you’ll have to email the added photos and/or any text changes to me: [email protected]

We hope to improve this for next year. Keep your fingers crossed! 🙂

veronika v
    Participant

Ahaha it’s alright. I won’t edit the text then but will send you the photos. Thank you Jeff and thanks for this great challenge opportunity 🙂 I also enjoy very much reading your hike reports!

LYNNE R
    Participant

I cannot see my badges this website seems to be so hard to work around. How do you access your badges. I don’t understand. If you could chime in please.

LYNNE R
    Participant

I cannot see my badges this website seems to be so hard to work around. How do you access your badges. I don’t understand. If you could chime in please.

Elizabeth K
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

I also had trouble circling back to my user page. If you are currently logged in, your name and account should be clickable in the top right corner of this forum page. That will take you back to your profile view, and any badges you have earned through logging your hikes.

If you aren’t logged in, then you should be directed to your user page once you do log in.

Liz

joarchival
    Participant

This website definitely needs editing. I’m sure this has a lot of potential, but right now navigating it or switching tabs seem complicated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.