Search
Close this search box.

Home Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenger’s Forum Anyone want to join me for my last four 6 pack hikes?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    R W
    Participant

Or can I join anyone’s groups? I still need Cucu, Baldy, San B and San G (and have no permit for San G). Thanks!

Philip Y
    Participant

RW, I tried to PM you but was unsuccessful. I am hiking San Gorgonio from the Momyer Creek Trail on Sunday. This is a challenging 23 mile hike which will start at 0230. However, watching the weather forecast, this may change. Rain and thundershowers possible on San Gorgonio. If it looks as though the weather will not be good to head for the peak, I will still hike. Most likely from the Momyer Creek Trail to Saxton Camp, but starting at 0500 instead. My permit is for 12 hikers. Right now only 2 have said they plan to go, but I have not heard from either of them in a few weeks. I’m doing Cucamonga on the 29th from the Middle Fork Trail. Right now it is myself, Rose and her husband. Please send me an email ([email protected]) or friend request me on Facebook if you are serious about doing these hikes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.